Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Jewelry Styles

Check out some of my new Summer Jewelry. In efforts of Launching my Curvy Women's Apparel Line. Here's where you can find me and my Jewelry for Support:

I will be selling some of My Jewelry & Hand Making earrings,bracelts and necklaces on site that you can personally choose from a variety of Jewels and beads that i will display. At the Venice Beach Boardwalk, in Venice, Ca. For the Summer.

 I am also offering Jewelry Parties where you can invite all of your closest friends and family to gather up to buy some of my hand crafted jewels. Or you and your party can hand pick and choose from a variety of loose jewels and beads and create your own unique piece of jewelry of your choice.

Thank you for all of your support!























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewelry Paties and Events

My photo
I believe in following your dreams and making all your wishes come true. :)