Thursday, June 23, 2011

Check Out Some of My Jewelry!!

So Ive started making some very beautiful crystal Jewlery. I thought it would be a good idea since summer is finally here. Also to create some income for the start of my clothing line. Im hoping this will help me out some. I love doing it and want to share my designs with everyone this Summer. Check them out on ebay& Facebook under Leanna's Jewlery. I will also be selling my stuff at Venice beach next weekend and im very excited for that. Im eager to hear some feedback. These pieces will look absolutely georgeous with all of your Summer outfits.
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?init=dir&q=leanna%27s+jewlery&type=users#!/pages/Leannas-Jewlery/210665988977250
http://recommendations.ebay.com/Leannas-Necklace-/280700851078/MESMR?_pvtid=280700851078&_category=92702&_trksid=p5197.m626
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewelry Paties and Events

My photo
I believe in following your dreams and making all your wishes come true. :)